Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting the New Year off right!

Happy New Year! I hope that 2011 brings you happiness and blessings! I've decided to start the year off by focusing on reading and activities to go with favorite books. One of our favorites is Dr. Seuss. Benjamin loves for me to read Dr. Seuss to him using silly voices.  After reading one of his favorites, we visit Seusville!  This site offers lots of games and activities!  I'm going to try to link an activity site with our favorite books as the year progresses. If you have a favorite book that your children love to read please share!  I would love to hear what your children love to hear you read.
Do you know a high school senior graduating in 2011? While you are at Seussville, print off the scholarship entry form! First prize is a $10,000 scholarship to the school of their choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment