Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So where have I been?

I guess you all have been wondering where I have been. I'm sorry for the weeks of no posts! I've been weighed down with taking 5 classes this semester. I am trying to complete this degree in a speedy fashion before life interrupts me! The semester is winding down so be on the look out for posts!  I've got some great products that I need to post my reviews of so watch for those too.  


So just a few updates from here. I recently became a member of NAEYC and the local chapter, IACAEYC.  I'm really excited about this!  I was recently awarded the Early Childhood Education award at my college.  


My son has been making progress too! After realizing that he doesn't like or can't use regular size crayons,chalk, and pencils, I cut them down for him!  I got the idea from the Handwriting without Tears website! And he LOVES the new size!  


I am hoping to get some pics up of some of the things we've been working on.  Please bear with me as I get this going and winding the semester down. Thanks for you patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment