Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Challenging Behaviors

I sometimes have difficulties with Benjamin on his behavior. Okay to be honest, there are LOTS of times I have difficulty with his behavior. The class that I'm taking this semester called Child Guidance has really been helping me with this. And tonight I found out about a great website that can help with "challenging behaviors".  This website has help for the teacher AND the parents. I saw some of the activities that were made and had them demonstrated tonight. I just had to jump on as soon as I got home to share this site with you! I hope it will be a help to you or someone you know! ENJOY!

Challenging Behavior Tools
The link is directly to the page with the tools but take your time and explore the whole site!

No comments:

Post a Comment