Friday, December 10, 2010

Gears!Gears!Gears!

When I find something that captures Benjamin's attention that is creative and educational, I just have to spread the word about it.  He's attention span is very low so I get really excited if I find that one thing that he loves. Well we discovered the Gears!Gears!Gears! products from Learning Resources.  Benjamin loves them! He builds all types of things from them! You can buy the starter set to begin with. They offer all types of expansion sets. As your child grows they can build different types of goofy robotic creatures!  I've already added a few more sets of Gears!Gears!Gears! to Benjamin's first set.  I am on the look out for a good deal on the Gears!Gears!Gears! workstation.
I can see Benjamin playing with these for several years yet. And Learning Resources sells a workbook that gives you ideas on how to use Gears!Gears!Gears! in the classroom!  Let me know if you have this product and how your children like it! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment