Friday, December 10, 2010

Looking for gift ideas?

I love to get free things especially since I'm a stay at home mom.  It gets really tight around the holidays so I'm always looking for neat and creative freebies.  One place that I find myself going back to time and again is Vista Print!  I've received calenders, t shirts, memo pads, and business cards, just to name a few!  I especially love this site since I'm trying to build up my blog. Vista Print products are quality products too. I was impressed the first order that I received, the colors where so bright and the business cards were printed on quality card stock too.   They are always offering freebies to show you the quality of their work. All you have to pay is shipping and handling which is very reasonable! To print business cards at home, I would spend more in paper and ink then it would cost for the shipping from them.  If you are interested in seeing the freebie they are offering right now, head on over to Vista Print!  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment