Saturday, August 14, 2010

Benjamin's lessons

So in just another week, Benjamin will begin his lessons. I'm excited and nervous about how this will go. Benjamin is the type of child that has to be moving constantly.  Our lessons will have to involve lots of activities.  It's not like we are sitting for HOURS but still to him a few minutes is a day! 

I guess my main concern is that I'm making sure that I cover everything but as long as I follow the lesson plan of the curriculum I should be just fine! Making it a little more difficult though is the fact that I am also attending school. I'll be starting my third semester this coming Monday! That's just a little bit closer to a degree in Early Childhood Education. 

The curriculum that I'll be using with Benjamin this year is ABC Jesus Loves Me. I love how she incorporates learning the basics combined with learning the Bible at the same time.  I can't wait to see how it all comes together! The best thing is that this is a FREE curriculum! You just have to print it off! She's covered it all!  If you are interested in this the link to their website :http://www.abcjesuslovesme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment