Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Mornings

    So what does Monday at your house mean? Well at my house it is catch up day! Being a stay at home mom means that on Mondays, after everyone leaves for work, I catch up the house. This is the day that I do the laundry,other major cleaning, and grocery shopping. 
    My 3rd old son loves to help and so I let him get involved with any chore that is safe for him to help with.  He is learning not only about cleaning but also how to measure,sort,and count.  This also helps with his vocabulary and spelling.   To me children learn the most from everyday living and not always sitting at a desk reading a a book. Of course reading is very important but so is basic life skills.
    So as I play catch up today, I'll be posting some new and interesting local events and also educational news. Have a great day and make the most of it!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment